Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Day 18

Today we made progress on the corvette sticker! Today, Dr. Roger Easton came back from Cambridge, and offered some very useful advice on what we should try on ENVI in order to extract more data from the sticker. He showed us how to blur one image, then divide the original by it. There were some very promising results! The text became much more clear. I now posses much more hope for the future of this document.
Mosaicking is moving as slow as ever, especially considering the fact that I stopped half-way through to work on the corvette sticker. The mosaick is progressing, each time I do it now it becomes more seamless and consistent.
 at I am really excited now for what I can get done with image processing. Tomorrow, I hope to get the mosaick done, or at least close to being done!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 28-29

Days 28 and 29 were spent on modifying the presentation. Yesterday, we did a dry run in front of our advisors and fellow interns. Before tha...