Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Day 13

Day 13!

Today, my partner was absent, so I had to do more learning than usual, so I can teach him everything I did tomorrow. Tyler - a PHD Candidate at RIT - showed me that Mosaicking is fairly easy to do on ENVI Classic, as opposed to the ENVI55 program which I have been using.

I also imaged a Corvette sticker today, which is owned by someone who is curios about the exact details of his car. Corvette stickers are slapped on the engine with paint, meaning the condition of this document is not ideal. However, it is interesting, and I am excited to test my skills in ENVI with this document. I hope what I find is pleasing to the owner.

More issues in my code occurred, which is starting to become a typical event in my day. Luckily Tania found a way to complete the task I was coding for in ENVI, so I do not have to deal with the issues that were literally tearing my code apart.

Tomorrow, I hope I remember enough to show Hudson how to Mosaick in ENVI Classic, or else we may be doomed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 28-29

Days 28 and 29 were spent on modifying the presentation. Yesterday, we did a dry run in front of our advisors and fellow interns. Before tha...