Monday, July 16, 2018

Day 7!

Day 7!

  Today Emma and I discovered a Ben and Jerry's on campus, and treated ourselves to the fantastic ice cream there. I also got a coffee from the Cafe Artesano, which was amazing.
  On a more work-related note, I covered the shiny metal of the beams that are holding up MISHA with felt. By doing this, I prevented light from reflecting onto the subject we are imaging and causing inconsistent lighting. The completion of this task required Emma and me to venture out in search of tape, and several clever cuts to successfully cover all of the metal. Hudson and I also adjusted the placement of the camera in order to have the best image, without any of the frame getting in the shot.
Hudson and I also looked more into the methods we could use to compensate for Lens Fallout, but we have yet to come up with a probable, working solution.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 28-29

Days 28 and 29 were spent on modifying the presentation. Yesterday, we did a dry run in front of our advisors and fellow interns. Before tha...