Friday, July 27, 2018

Day 16

Today I succeeded in nothing. I, again, spent a majority of the day image processing and attempting to mosaick. The issues we are having with mosaicking come from the second round of stitching. We can mosaick two images together no problem, but when we try to then stitch that mosaick to a second mosaic, a huge black line is in the center of the image - which, needless to say, is quite counter-productive when considering the whole point of mosaicking is to have one, seamless image. I have practically nothing to show for today except hours of Envi that resulted in no usable mosaicks. Hopefully on Monday, I can come in here with more motivation to stitch the palimpsest together, because as of today I have lost my patience with it. I believe the issue can be resolved with cropping, but that line of thought will have to wait until after the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 28-29

Days 28 and 29 were spent on modifying the presentation. Yesterday, we did a dry run in front of our advisors and fellow interns. Before tha...