Friday, August 3, 2018

Day 20

Today, Hudson and I worked on creating a presentation that would explain our data analysis process: capturing with MISHA,  transferring data to our computers, feeding the images through our code, then processing with ENVI. Other than that, it was a fairly uneventful day. I processed more images through ENVI, but was mostly unsuccessful. Hudson and I need to start working on our final presentation, which is only two weeks away! I can't believe how fast this summer has gone. Tomorrow, we will be spending a majority of the day going to Undergraduate students presentations on their over the summer research projects. I assume that most of the presentation will go over my head, as I am a mere high schooler and they are college students. Hopefully I can pick up some pointers on how to my presentation though!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 28-29

Days 28 and 29 were spent on modifying the presentation. Yesterday, we did a dry run in front of our advisors and fellow interns. Before tha...