Monday, August 6, 2018

Day 21

Today, we went to the REU student presentations. I was very confused the entire time. All the concepts that they had done their research in were much more complicated than my simple high schooler mind could understand! I do have some idea now, though, on how to format my presentation. I do hope that my audience won't be as lost as I was! I doubt that they will be, as my research this summer wasn't nearly on the level as some of these REU students.

Sinse I came back to the lab earlier than the other interns to finish yesterdays blog (I had to leave early for work and had no time to do it,) I spent at least an hour organizing my desktop. We are entering the end game now, about to start our presentations, so I figured it would be a good time to invest in organizing my results and documents. There are only two weeks left now until the internship is over! I can't believe how fast the time flew.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 28-29

Days 28 and 29 were spent on modifying the presentation. Yesterday, we did a dry run in front of our advisors and fellow interns. Before tha...