Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Day 23

Today I helped Tania build the frame for a spectral point reader. At least, I believe thats what it is. I spent most of the morning accidentally putting the pieces in the wrong order, but finally I got it! The structure requires a diagonally aligned bar, which was tricky to attach as the materials are designed to have everything connect at a 90 degree angle. Other than working on building this, all Hudson and I did was work more on our presentation. Tomorrow, Tania and I are going to go on an adventure to Home Depot to search for a piece we need. Fingers crossed that we find it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 28-29

Days 28 and 29 were spent on modifying the presentation. Yesterday, we did a dry run in front of our advisors and fellow interns. Before tha...