Thursday, August 9, 2018

Day 25

Today we mostly just worked more on our presentations. Tania was out, so beside the sketches I made for the part we need, I didn't do much today for the frame. We ran through our slides for Rolo, and got some good tips on what to improve. Other than that, it was an uneventful day. Hudson and I continue to have creative differences in our presentation, but other than that I believe the presentation is going well. I do miss having work to do though, as composing a powerpoint is much less enthralling than coding, or even data processing.

Our presentations, and the end of the internship is only a week and a day away. after that, I have to start working on college applications... a task I have been putting off. This internship has made the summer go by so fast. I don't know if it's because I have learned so much, or just because it has given my days purpose, all I know is that I return to high school for my last year in less than a month!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 28-29

Days 28 and 29 were spent on modifying the presentation. Yesterday, we did a dry run in front of our advisors and fellow interns. Before tha...