Monday, August 13, 2018

Day 26

Today, Hudson and I presented to Tyler and Emma. They both gave us some good tips on how to make our presentation go smoother and be more friendly to the audience. After that, we mostly just worked on modifying our presentation.
Tania managed to get a piece for the frame we're building that may work, and I put everything back together. (I had previously taken the sliding part off of the diagonal beam so that I could work with it better.) Other than that, all that was worked on was the presentation. This is the last week! I am partly excited, and partly sad that the internship is going to be over.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 28-29

Days 28 and 29 were spent on modifying the presentation. Yesterday, we did a dry run in front of our advisors and fellow interns. Before tha...